Congratulations on being proactive in protecting your family!
A word of warning: When parents and guardians start to learn
about the dangers of inhaling in-home products, they may want
their child/teen to see this website, too.
This is not a good
There is information in this web site that we do not want children to have.
It is important for you to know what products can be abused to
help protect your family. This detailed information is not what
we teach to our children. We should avoid telling them which
products may be misused and how they are abused.
As you will learn, we can help prevent inhalant abuse by
sending frequent messages about product safety:
- Model safe use: Read and follow product directions;
- Follow safety precautions;
- Use products only for their intended purposes;
- Minimize the purchase of aerosol and/or other products
that can be inhaled;
- Choose safer products;
- Store products in safer locations, or lock them up.
By completing this training, you are taking a crucial first
step toward safeguarding your family from the brain damage and
other problems that inhalant abuse can cause.
Click on the "Next" button to begin the